You’ve probably figured it out by now, but this site is about programming for iOS. If you’re already bored, remember that you found this site, and that it didn’t find you….if it did, then you’re on your own. Sorry.
If you’re vaguely interested, I invite you to stay. If you’re an iOS guru, then know that I am humbled in your presence, and hope that you’ll be able to pass along some of your greatness onto me.
So who am I?
Without giving away enough information for sketchy people to find me or bring on any undesired consequences, I am:
- A young developer. I could be 10…20…30 or somewhere in between. You decide.
- I don’t have a degree in software though…I’m completely self-taught.
- Semi-proficient at iOS development. I’ve been working on it for about a year, and I’d consider myself slightly above beginner.
- Still learning. Of course I am—it’s a safe bet that no single person knows everything there is to know about iOS. But there’s still a long, long way for me to go yet. I’m not giving up that easily.
- Easy to talk to and get along with…unless I’m tired or over-worked. Which happens at the most inconvenient times. But hey, that’s life!
- Willing to explore. There’s a lot of ground to cover here, and there’s still so much to play with!
- An absolute sucker for aesthetics. It has to be beautiful. And functional. It’s all in the UI.
I love doing what I do. My real job, not so much…
If you’re interested in my motivation behind this blog, see the Why page. If you want to contact me, feel free to send an email. Just make sure to include the word “WordPress” or “Blog” in the title, so I don’t mark it as spam. Unless you intend for it to be spam…but then again, why would you?
If you’ve gotten this far, I’d like to invite you to check out the rest of my blog. As time goes on, I hope to post some really great info here—not that there isn’t already!
Also, if you’re interested in following me as I begin dipping my feet into Windows development, check out my other blog, C Sharp Thorns. Don’t expect much from it though…after a few hours of Visual Studio, I already hate it…progress will be slow.
Thanks for visiting!